Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My favorite perch in St Louis

As I sit at my favorite perch, overlooking Forest Park, let's not miss the coincidence that I'm going to the zoo this morning, although I doubt I'll see any--perch, that is.  Not that I won't see any perches or perching going on, just not the fish.

 I take note of the fact that the temp here is 20 degrees lower here than home.  Yes, I still call it home even as I am presently homeless and am building a home a good distance away.

Anyway, the drop in temp allows me to wear long sleeves, more specifically, my Chicago Bears tee shirt. In most other settings I might hesitate to don this shirt, given the Bears' dismal performance and outlook for the season.  But at the zoo, backing the Bears might be looked upon with some respect.  There is a new polar bear at this zoo, so I won't be alone contemplating bears as we enter the zoo.

So I gaze park one more time at the view of the park and go to do my exercise set in the faint hope that all that food I ate yesterday won't become permanently attached. Wish me luck.

No comments: