Sunday, January 15, 2017

Goodbye Obama of the Graying Hair--Hello Tweety Bird

Why is it that politicians seem to become more lovable after they leave office?  I see it happening right this instant with President Obama.  He has softened his tone, spoken from his heart—much more so than it ever seemed before, at least to me.  His hair is markedly turning gray, which accounts for his growing wisdom (Just check my picture and you will see the same sign, only more pronounced).  Anyway, whatever the cause, my opinion of our outgoing president seems to improve daily, or so it seems.  He has held a difficult job for eight years and has learned a few things; some of which he is now unveiling, a little at a time.


I am also becoming increasingly aware of our incoming President, who like other humans has his faults.  Like some other humans of a certain ilk, however, he is unaware of any of those faults at all.  Increasingly, I am hoping for that day when he becomes our “outgoing President.”  Which is, I am afraid, probably the next time my outlook on his antics will improve.  So Tweet that one, Mr. President.

No comments: