Friday, January 8, 2016

Dis-Solving Problems

Ever have one of those days?  You know, you wake up with several crises looming and a list of steps you expect will address each of them?  To deal with the first, look up the tracking  number on that letter you sent and you'll know they are taking care of it.  For the second, call the service center line, wait your turn and they will clear up the confusion.  And the third, all you need to do is track down that original email with the information you seem to have lost.

Well, today, I tracked the letter to confirm it was delivered, called the service center and asked the question, and found the email I received with the original information.

The results--the letter was signed for by the wrong person, who held it for three days before handing it to the addressee.  When I asked my question at the service center, after putting me on hold three times, she took my number, promised to call back and didn't.  The email had an attachment, just not the one I was looking for.  Oh for three.

Tomorrow, I will have answers from all three.    

No comments: